Safety measures during face-to-face lessons April 2021
Saturday, March 27, 2021 by Ian Elliott | Covid-19 updates
With the return to face-to-face lessons beginning 12 April 2021, the following safety measures will be in place during lessons to ensure we are all as safe as reasonably possible during our lessons:
- Wear a face mask if possible on entering the building
- For your safety I will also be wearing a face mask during all lessons
- Use hand sanitiser or wash your hands before AND after your lessons
- The studio (including piano keys) will be cleaned between each lesson
- Ventilation will be increased by keeping the window open during lessons
- The studio has been rearranged to keep student and teacher 2 metres apart
- There will be an extra piano so as to avoid sharing an instrument between student/teacher
- MAXIMUM of 1 parent/guardian accompanying students in their lessons
- Unfortunately there is now no waiting area so no one can wait in the building during lessons (other than 1 parent/guardian in the lesson)
This page may be updated to reflect any changes in guidance so please check back regularly
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Version 3 - updated 27 March 2021)
Face to face lessons
Sunday, March 7, 2021 by Ian Elliott | Covid-19 updates
I’m pleased to announce the provisional date for resuming face to face lessons will be 12 April 2021, under the government’s current ‘roadmap’.
Naturally that is subject to change depending on future government announcements but I will update this page with further news once it’s either confirmed or if the date should change.
I look forward to seeing everyone as soon as it’s possible and I will also contact students individually to confirm nearer the time when I have a definite date.
Take care and continue to stay safe!